LUMA Centre Finland
- Director of the network, Professor, Maija Aksela, University of Helsinki, email: maija.aksela((at))helsinki.fi
- General inquiries: luma-keskus((at))helsinki.fi
- Communications specialist, Jasmin Kopra, jasmin.kopra((at))helsinki.fi
International Projects and Activities of the Network
- LUMAT Journal, email: editor((at))lumat.fi
- LUMAT-B Journal
- StarT Competition, email: info((at))start.luma.fi
Visits of the Experts etc.
Groups of teachers and other current or future professionals within the education field and other interested groups can visit the University of Helsinki that takes care of the administration of the network, from August to June, on weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm.
The visit package (2 hrs) includes a brief general introduction about LUMA, introduction to a chosen theme, practical activity, and reflection of the visit.
Due to their nature, visits are possible for up to 20 people.
The practical arrangements for visits are made by the HY+ Ltd. All visitors are invoiced.
Regional LUMA Centres’ contact information
Aalto University Junior (Espoo)
Central Finland LUMA Centre (Jyväskylä) (in Finnish)
LUMA Centre Lapland (Rovaniemi) (in Finnish)
LUMA Centre of Central Ostrobothnia (Kokkola) (in Finnish)
LUMA Centre of Ostrobothnia (Vaasa) (in Finnish)
LUMA Centre of Southwestern Finland (Turku) (in Finnish)
LUMA Centre of the University of Eastern Finland (Joensuu) (in Finnish)
LUMA Centre of the University of Oulu (Oulu) (in Finnish)
LUMA Centre Päijänne Tavastia (Lahti) (in Finnish)
LUMA Centre Saimaa (Lappeenranta) (in Finnish)
Skolresurs (Turku) (in Swedish)